<  AVALANCHERS Discussion Board  ~  SeldonReply to topic    {L_POST_
NEW_TOPIC}
JMA689
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:40 pm  Reply with quote
mode-wataaaaa

Checked his site today, and found this enigmatic Jesu photo on the 1st page
http://www.seldonhunt.com/

Edit: after looking in the new page, i noticed it's:
jesu, LP on Aurora Borrealis out sometime later this year.

Lemmy Kilmister wrote:
'In my life so far, I have discovered that there are really only two kinds of people: those who are for you, and those who are against you. Learn to recognize them, for they are often and easily mistaken for each other.'
completelygone
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:50 pm  Reply with quote

Looking foward to that one!

Hey JMA, let's be myspace pals. Very Happy

http://www.myspace.com/curseofthegoldenvampire
Monotremata
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:16 pm  Reply with quote
bent on world D.A.R.mination!

CONQUERER!!!! Fuck is it on Demonoid yet JMA??? Twisted Evil

Hehehe hey Josh you want the Techno Animal one too?
I cant ever remember to go login and add people back lately hahaha.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
completelygone
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:31 pm  Reply with quote

You serious mono? Yes. Sure. I would take extra good care of it. not worthy

Last edited by completelygone on Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
patchie
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:40 pm  Reply with quote
Amphetafiend

Monotremata wrote:
CONQUERER!!!! Fuck is it on Demonoid yet JMA??? Twisted Evil

I don't think it's Conqueror, I think this is the "Sun Down"/"Sun Rise" one.
Conqueror's cover is a bit of a mad one:

Looks like the back of some crackhead's flat....
deadcase
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:56 pm  Reply with quote

I think that you may be correct Patchie although I have no proof that the artwork below is the 'actual artwork' as far as I am aware the artwork below first surface upon Blabbermouth.net a little while ago and I havent seen this artwork anywhere else as yet... so what with most of Blabbermouth's stories being user submitted... I will continue to question the validity of the artwork below until I see it elsewhere upon an official site of some kind..

.. hey.. maybe the top photo is marking the ending of the 'tree' era and the squat/flat photo is ushering in a darker more aggressive direction?!
Monotremata
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:52 pm  Reply with quote

Hmm maybe Justin IS keeping tabs on the board here and realizes its time to get D.A.R.!!!!

Hehehehe actually Justin posted that graphic on the myspace site and his blog when he first started the Jesu/Final profiles a couple weeks ago..

Josh - gimme some time to get it sorted ill send you the details..
Its kinda fucked because it was a yahoo.co.uk or yahoo.co.sg or something address.. And you have to use both depending on what youre doing. One lets me into the myspace site, but I have to use the other to login to the actual yahoo account to check mail.. Its wierd, dont know if that makes any sense but Ill figure it out hehe.

And its screwed up so I couldnt change the address too because the confirm email goes to the address that the myspace account has listed, but that is NOT the same Yahoo site I login to to check the mail.. Ill go see if myspace has changed that yet like they did the passwords so you dont have to wait for that confirm email hehe..

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
klawful
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:07 pm  Reply with quote

i tried to understand that post, mono

but my head blew up like a red droid being bought by a moisture farmer
Monotremata
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:13 pm  Reply with quote

hahhahaha yeah i dont get it either..

its like this.. the email address that I use to get into the actual yahoo mail is something like techanimal69@yahoo.co.sg right??

Yet at myspace I have to login with techanimal69@yahoo.co.uk..

I dont get it.. I have a feeling maybe he merged the two yahoo accounts together or something (SBC let me do that with my SBC DSL account when they bought Yahoo a couple years back)... Or maybe it got fucked up and thats why the dude dropped it awhile back and posted his info as a bulletin for the first person to pick up and take over hehe.

Yeah so I dont know how to change it cause if I change it on myspace, the confirm mail goes to yahoo.co.sg, which I cant login with at yahoo..

klawful
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:17 pm  Reply with quote

completelygone
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:32 pm  Reply with quote

sounds semi complicated, but no worries. i'm stoked at the idea really. can you send me either a private message or a myspace email with the password info, etc.? i'd much apprecieate it kind sir, Chewie
JMA689
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:07 am  Reply with quote
mode-wataaaaa

yes, Patchie has it good... the new pic is the cover for the "Sun Down"/"Sun Rise" one. And I am pretty sure the black and white one is the final version for Conqueror.

Lemmy Kilmister wrote:
'In my life so far, I have discovered that there are really only two kinds of people: those who are for you, and those who are against you. Learn to recognize them, for they are often and easily mistaken for each other.'
Hibakusha
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:39 pm  Reply with quote

I really like that Sun Rise / Sun Down cover. At first those "bushes" in the front kinda irked, but now it just seems to give somekind a balance to the picture.

That "foggy"- theme suited Silver at least quite well- somehow lighter and easier.

So, I agree with you Deadcase- second album is supposed to be bit heaviner again. Which is where jesu is at it's best, I guess. Silver was good, but...this shoegazing need's some distortion, maaan.

But wait, Deadcase, why the suspension over the Conqueror- cover? Because of my april fool's trick? =P Conqueror has come from "official" sources. From officialjesu, to be precise.

Yeah, well, if you are doubting because it's not as good cover as ones before, I agree, some nice dynamic line going from the door to the bright spot at top right, but I think it fails in creating any kind of mood.

Bleh. It's just boring dark picture. MY pics, if he should have used some, then again, would have ROCKED and they would have made the album instantly iconic. =P