AVALANCHERS Forum Index

<  AVALANCHERS Discussion Board  ~  Bush coming increasingly ungluedReply to topic    {L_POST_
NEW_TOPIC}
The Inferno Master
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:45 pm  Reply with quote

Check out these clips - Bush is getting grilled lately over this whole Geneva convention re-write/torture/interrogation issue and he's losing it every time, not cool at all. It's getting ugly... watch these clips and you'll see what I mean.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/09/15/bush-presser-and-gregory/#more-10299

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/09/11/matt-lauer-goes-after-bush-over-secret-prisons-and-torture/

What exactly is the relevance of the mid-term elections coming up in the USA? What is at stake? Can someone from Stateside clue me in to how significant the outcome of this could be?

deadcase
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:01 pm  Reply with quote

'the program wont go forward.. its not going to go forward... it wont go forward. glad we could clarify this vital debate.. the point I just made is the most important.. the program is not going to go forward!! its an important point!!! you can ask every hypothetical that you want.. but the program will not go forward! professionals want the program to go forward but the program wont go forward! oh yeah and fuck the geneva convention ya liberal homoboy! yeehaar! amma go have me a buuuugeeerr! think I'll go have me a buuurrgeeerr! WOOOoooOOOoooOOO!!!'

that man is one of the most complete and utter fuckwit that I have ever had the misfortune of witnessing... how that man ever became a president is beyond me... oh yeah money and oil... how could I forget...

forgive my vitriol.... I'm somewhat wound up at the moment what with my finding out a couple of hours ago that a beloved uncle has died... the urge to vent a little overtook me in this instance...

... that first clip was funny actually.. it would have made me piss myself if he had just called the reporters mother a fat slag or something equally as 'playground'..

I'll have a look at the second clip once its downloaded..

Last edited by deadcase on Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
versus_reality
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:47 pm  Reply with quote

that ni&&a done lost his mind

desu evol yaw
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:14 am  Reply with quote
Swill collector

congressional seats are up for grabs, that's the legislative branch of the government. more important than the presidential election. there currently is a republican majority in both the house and senate.

goat herd
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:20 am  Reply with quote
lurker

what a stupid bastard...georgie and friends will not give up on the 'this is to protect the american people' bit...
he has his little press conferences just to tell jokes & gets made when someone asks a real question...

FUCK his 'you are either with us or against us'...FUCK YOU BUSH!!!

ooohhhh... Shocked is the nsa or homeland security looking...well fuck you 2...bastards...

http://www.last.fm/user/deadbenediction
http://www.discogs.com/user/deadbenediction
Gray
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:28 am  Reply with quote
Wassup

Unfortunately, it ain't gonna get any better...

JMA689
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:25 pm  Reply with quote
mode-wataaaaa

The 1st video was funny, you can tell he is pissed off, and he looks like a little kid throwing a tantrum... You can tell he's been briefed on topics and that his answers are things he learned by heart, and if you try to get more in-depth answer, he keeps on repeating and repeating the same thing because he knows that if he tries to go further, he is going to make an ass of himself...
One more proof he is a puppet.
Things are heating up tho. People start asking more and more questions and when the US gvt. tries to give the usual phony reply, they insist and ask again. We need more journalists, or politicians, or just people like that.
And I am so fed up with the "we're here to protect your family, and the American people" answer... Mad Mad Mad

Lemmy Kilmister wrote:
'In my life so far, I have discovered that there are really only two kinds of people: those who are for you, and those who are against you. Learn to recognize them, for they are often and easily mistaken for each other.'
JMA689
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:02 pm  Reply with quote
mode-wataaaaa

and something to lighten up this thread and bring a smile back on your faces....
The Daily Show comments on Bush 911 anniversary speech:

http://movies.crooksandliars.com/TDS-Bush-Reachout.mov

including a priceless guest appearance by Little Richard.

Lemmy Kilmister wrote:
'In my life so far, I have discovered that there are really only two kinds of people: those who are for you, and those who are against you. Learn to recognize them, for they are often and easily mistaken for each other.'
completelygone
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:16 pm  Reply with quote

Quote:
And I am so fed up with the "we're here to protect your family, and the American people" answer...

Totally.
The Inferno Master
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:30 pm  Reply with quote

K30T3: Congressional seats are up for grabs, that's the legislative branch of the government. more important than the presidential election. there currently is a republican majority in both the house and senate.

More important than the presidential election? How so? I'm really in the dark as to how this works. Is it likely that the Republican dominance in congress will be toppled in this election, and if so, what will that mean for Bush and Cheney in the next 2 years?

Hibakusha
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:58 pm  Reply with quote

Democrats, republicans....question of lesser evil? I cant really say anything, I dont know enough.

I'll just say what Gray said.

Offtopic: How long does it take from our favourite troll group to figure out about the new forum? It's funny...I guess they dont bother really reading the places they troll. Or they wont come to an forum with moderation- even though we promised them the freedom to post.

Let's not put any links to their sites here, please?
desu evol yaw
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:29 pm  Reply with quote
Swill collector

well it's supposed to be more important, because congress is the body that chalks up the laws. but if the government is corrupt, such things like elections are meaningless anyway.

JMA689
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:14 pm  Reply with quote
mode-wataaaaa

Yes, I agree with Jason... Once Bush was elected, they started putting their people all over the political and social hierarchy in the US. So even if they (= them evil republicans) lose the presidential elections, they have still people in place.

Lemmy Kilmister wrote:
deadcase
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:37 am  Reply with quote

I just happened to 'stumble upon' this picture and thought I would share it as I'm sure people will appreciate its sentiment.. ..could make good cd artwork..