AVALANCHERS Forum Index

<  AVALANCHERS Discussion Board  ~  SPRASHReply to topic    {L_POST_
NEW_TOPIC}
Monotremata
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:19 pm  Reply with quote
bent on world D.A.R.mination!

Hey I totally forgot youre in the area but...

Got my tickets to Portland already Nov 23-27th for the Neurosis show on the 24th.. So go get your damn ticket at Dante's and lets go get fucked up at the strip clubs downtown before the show haha!

Oh and MAKE SURE you remind me about your DVD.. Like a few times even if I get all pissy about you bugging me over and over.
Or youll be assed out when I get all the way up there and forget like I did to poor JMA last time I went to San Fran hehehe..

But then again if I get caught bringing weed through the airport in burbank umm tape the show or something ok??

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
sprash
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:30 pm  Reply with quote
Bass addiction starts early

Hey Chris,

Thats great. I think Ben (DeadBen) is also coming down to portland that weekend. The thing is that I'm not sure about my Thanksgiving weekend plans, I might be out of Portland... so if I can't hook up you an Ben can meet up

If I'm around, feel free to crash at my place.
Gray
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:06 am  Reply with quote
Wassup

Dudes, maybe we should keep this kinda stuff for private messages, since we've got a pretty good PM feature with this board (pop-up informing you of message). Is that all right?

The Inferno Master
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:11 am  Reply with quote

Gray, I hear what you're sayin', but ultimately this lets Avalanchers know if one is coming to town or whatever, and nearby folks could opt to try and hook up or whatever. Bolianatz mentioned he was going to be in NYC for example, on another thread - I'm planning a trip there so I have that potentially in mind in the off chance another one of us is going to be there, it'd never hurt to go have a beer and know the possibility is there.

And in the bigger picture I don't really mind, who cares if you click and read something, it's not like the board will suffer.

Gray
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:24 am  Reply with quote
Wassup

That's fair enough, to an extent... but if you gotta ask someone something or tell someone you sent them a package / email etc. (happened a lot on the old board) then the PM feature should be used, no? That's what it's there for, after all.

But yeah, \m/in the end it doesn't even matter.\m/

Monotremata
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:43 am  Reply with quote
bent on world D.A.R.mination!

dammit im revolting!!!

yeah i figured I would post it in the open with the big SPRASH title hehe.

There could be others of us hiding out up in the north west that might wanna pop out of the woodwork and kick it, Sprash is the only one I knowin the immediate area where Im heading..

I wonder if I have popups blocked and thats why I never know I have new messages til I get the email and then happen to notice the top line in the forum hehe.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
goat herd
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:53 am  Reply with quote
lurker

mono/sprash...i'm not deadben here...my new codename is goat herd...any way...i like the idea of posting when avalanchers are migrating to shows...then more like minded avalanchers can get to know each other & we can start to dominate the masses...

how about just PMing the nude photos from the nights of debauchery...hehehe...or maybe they will do better in a post...

[img] [/img][url][/url]

http://www.last.fm/user/deadbenediction
http://www.discogs.com/user/deadbenediction