AVALANCHERS Forum Index

<  AVALANCHERS Discussion Board  ~  Abandon the old board...Reply to topic    {L_POST_
NEW_TOPIC}
The Inferno Master
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:59 am  Reply with quote

We don't need 2 boards. This is the place to be, move over here. I looked over at that EZBoard and it's still getting trolled/de-trolled to pieces. Fuck that!

Anyone stlll on the old board, put the word out to get everyone over here for once and for all!

Hibakusha
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:16 am  Reply with quote

I apologize for the people who are still using the old forum- I've been trying to keep the troll team busy there, so that they wont find their way to the new forum, not just yet. This might also keep some people from seeing the "NEW FORUM"- thread- although I've tried to keep it visible at the first page of the thread hive.

If it bothers anyone here, please say so, and I'll stop feeding them. I've helped the chaos there quite a bit, I have to admit.

People have different opinions about this troll group, and mine is for personal reasons, (SS-troop member as an grandfather) very negative, and, I cant help but to get irritated - no matter what their intentions are in the end. If they save the world in some point by "smashing democracy", I'll be a happy camper, of course!

What I've looked into them, they are a small group of people, with more enthusiasm and passion than actual direction or skill.

They are free to come here of course, but I'm hoping that wont happen untill we have a implemented ignore-function available.

[/THE GOD DAMN TROLL SPEAK]

But I concur with TIM- Ezboard is technically obsolete. Only thing keeping people there is habit and possible emotional ties and, unfortunately- simply because everybody doesn't know about this forum yet. It's a shame no-one can make a sticky thread at Ezboard.

I know I wasent there for that long- so perhaps it's easier for me to say- but it's not needed anymore.

Slateman (who is more than willing to let the Ezboard go, I'm sure) and all related places directing people to the Ezboard should be contacted- I'm sure this is already on the "to do" - list for our good old workhorses, Deadcase and Grey.
Boyd and Fiends
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:52 am  Reply with quote
Where am I?

strange things have been happening at the old board like old threads being moved to the top without anyone posting in them. The a n u s fuckers are posting still, strange but nice that they haven't joined here?
The Inferno Master
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:57 am  Reply with quote

I noticed that too, posts from way back when being pushed up to the top. The old board is ruined, so fuck it. It was always a bit of a piss-off anyway, never being able to say FUCK or KVLT or... you know.

I just erased my link to the old board - never again! Avalanchers foreverer.

Foreverer I said!

JMA689
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:51 am  Reply with quote
mode-wataaaaa

YES, FOREVERERERER!!!
I am with you, Tim.

Plus, let's them trolls come over here... Twisted Evil

Lemmy Kilmister wrote:
'In my life so far, I have discovered that there are really only two kinds of people: those who are for you, and those who are against you. Learn to recognize them, for they are often and easily mistaken for each other.'
klawful
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:24 am  Reply with quote

yesshhh

i want to see the trolls come here,

now that this battlestation is fully operational
Hibakusha
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:36 am  Reply with quote

Quote:
i want to see the trolls come here,

now that this battlestation is fully operational

Quote:

I am with you, Tim.

Plus, let's them trolls come over here...

NOT BEFORE I GET MY IGNORING FUNCTION, FOR THE LOVE OF LORD

Edit: Edited the ramble out. I'm just insane.

Last edited by Hibakusha on Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Alf
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:56 am  Reply with quote

Wouldn't we be spending as much time posting on a dead board as they are? Whatever, this seems like a good place!
Meho Krljic
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:23 am  Reply with quote
8===D (x(

Jeez, all this trolling business... Some people definitely have too much motherfucking time on their hands... Well, now that i see this place has officially electd moderators, things are going to be a little tidier...
iscariah
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:25 pm  Reply with quote
D.A.R. Johnson

I like this one more. Has a nicer look to it, a nicer feel. And no shitty pop-ups.
Avalanchers.co.uk ... pure rock!
Monotremata
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:02 pm  Reply with quote
bent on world D.A.R.mination!

I still go there everyday but only because its one of my default tabs that open in Firefox at work..

I think we got something going here though.. Maybe its the excitement of something new but weve even got the lurkers from the old board somewhat posting here..

And come on now, we got the UGH thread.. Thats reason alone to forget that old board!!

I dont know all the folks I talked to everyday at the old one are already here and doing what we do best.. I think Im done with the old one, especially since mr sprozak is STILL posting his crap and arguing with his multiple personalities..

MICHAEL WINNER EVEN APPROVES!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
The Inferno Master
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:19 am  Reply with quote

I think Hibakusha got to the bottom of it - there was practically never anyone really posting in the way all of the rest of us usually do, save a fake post that's deliberately meant to imply that the poster was sincere and interested in engaging people on the board in some kind of constructive, non-agenda based way. The bulk of the time it seems the troll group makes a confrontational blurb and fires it out via some kind of bot to numerous message boards, then they troll the clicks and responses with calculated and prefabricated responses.

The only thing important now is to let the official sites know where this one is so that new people don't go to the old board and make lousy assumptions about what the forum is all about.

Hibakusha
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:43 am  Reply with quote

My final post there- I've decided to give a final blow, and the one that is the most strongest, hopefully-

feeding the troll with an honest, open, (over)fair reply.

I would like to hear what people think about my post there-

http://p080.ezboard.com/favalancheincboardfrm3.showMessage?topicID=6340.topic

because in my teens, and perhaps still, I'm bit in a middle of an identity crisis called Youth. Finding something to cling on is hard in this time of life. I respect people's ideas who have been longer here than me- so I'm giving final chance to the troll to do an post that would explain EVERYTHING and show me that he can do the change- and that he would be sincere.

No matter, can he or not- I think he's just bit silly and whacked out of propotions. For awhile, because I used to have such close connections to World War Part 2, I was bit concerned that those trollers and their project, could be potentially dangerous. I have to admit that- it just seems so stupid now- they are like tumbling kids who wont admit that their "truth" is just one among many...

I believe that this is what he is...an "hermit".

(right click mouse- show picture)

And now- I'll never speak about those trolls again. Zealot's just are facinating.

Last edited by Hibakusha on Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Gray
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:49 am  Reply with quote
Wassup

Nice...

Monotremata
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:55 am  Reply with quote
bent on world D.A.R.mination!

Damn.. Im gonna have to go back to the old board for a few days now just to see how mr donutman responds..

I doubt he can.. hes probably sitting there with that dumb ass DURRR look on his face crying cause he just got his ass handed to him in the politest of ways hehe.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Meho Krljic
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:26 am  Reply with quote
8===D (x(

Jesus, Markku, you typed so much and in such high concepts that I can not hope to even read it all, let alone understand what you said. If this is what the old board provoked people to do, I'm glad it's dead now...
Hibakusha
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:15 am  Reply with quote

Meho Krljic wrote:
Jesus, Markku, you typed so much and in such high concepts that I can not hope to even read it all, let alone understand what you said. If this is what the old board provoked people to do, I'm glad it's dead now...

It's non-understandable because I wrote it at night, while suffering from insomnia. I've been editing it like hell, but still it's far from being as cohesive and clear as I wanted it to be.

But yeah, in any case, bye bye Ezboard.
Meho Krljic
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:15 am  Reply with quote
8===D (x(

I didn't say it was non-understandable, I said I doubted I could understand it, which is an important distinction. Moreover, the point of that post was to say that it's horrible to see just what kind of discourse people have to resort to on a message bpard that used to be easy going (but not dumb) when a bunch of social darwinists target it as their next playgound.
Hibakusha
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:25 am  Reply with quote

Meho Krljic wrote:
I didn't say it was non-understandable, I said I doubted I could understand it, which is an important distinction. Moreover, the point of that post was to say that it's horrible to see just what kind of discourse people have to resort to on a message bpard that used to be easy going (but not dumb) when a bunch of social darwinists target it as their next playgound.

Yeah, it's cool- that way I understood it. I didn't take the time-wasting statement on the earlier post on myself, relax.

I'm not that insecure as I used to be, even though I'm still insane. Wink
Meho Krljic
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:27 am  Reply with quote
8===D (x(

Good, I don't want to sound insensitive (even though I really am), because than people wouldn't trust me with their animals and... OK, I'll stop there.
Hibakusha
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:03 pm  Reply with quote

Meho Krljic wrote:
Good, I don't want to sound insensitive (even though I really am), because than people wouldn't trust me with their animals and... OK, I'll stop there.

Meho = kiss

Other people's pets = happy happy happy wabbit Chewie real BaileyMart! love BaileyMart! daft real

I need sleep, really.
I Don't Need God
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:45 pm  Reply with quote
Heretic

Marrku... Very nice post in the dead board for the trolls. Very well put.

iscariah
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:18 pm  Reply with quote
D.A.R. Johnson

Monotremata wrote:

And come on now, we got the UGH thread.. Thats reason alone to forget that old board!!
Embarassed Cool

+ we have the grimm stuff here:
real
I Don't Need God
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:38 pm  Reply with quote
Heretic

The UGH! thread is a guide for living D.A.R way of life. Embrace it.

It is absolutly the number one reason to let the old board rot.