AVALANCHERS Forum Index

Author Message
<  AVALANCHERS Discussion Board  ~  the general iroha stuff threadReply to topic    {L_POST_
NEW_TOPIC}
lewcrusher
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:51 pm  Reply with quote
Member


Joined: 19 Aug 2008
Posts: 824
Location: Bristol UK

mogwai are touring soon hint andy hint being as dom's side project are on invada
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
24skidoo
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:09 pm  Reply with quote
Member


Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 557

Nice thought - will make some enquiries...

Are you going to Wolves in Brum tonight?

_________________
Iroha Bandcamp
Iroha Facebook Page
Iroha Denovali Records Page
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nicholas Bullen
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:58 am  Reply with quote
Whatever it is, I'm against it...


Joined: 06 Sep 2006
Posts: 614
Location: Birmingham

Just got back from a total Doss night with Andy that involved Wolves in the Throne Room, a lock-in at a nice boozer, and then Surgeon and PCM live at the House of God 16th Birthday...

_________________
Pharoah Sanders 'Black Unity' will sort you out...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JMA689
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:34 am  Reply with quote
mode-wataaaaa


Joined: 04 Sep 2006
Posts: 6813

sounds like quite a busy night... Shocked

_________________
2FRAIL
Avalanche on Play

Lemmy Kilmister wrote:
'In my life so far, I have discovered that there are really only two kinds of people: those who are for you, and those who are against you. Learn to recognize them, for they are often and easily mistaken for each other.'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lewcrusher
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:39 am  Reply with quote
Member


Joined: 19 Aug 2008
Posts: 824
Location: Bristol UK

bloody girlfriends more hassle than they are worth ended up missing the gig as nat had the flu, see you at the iroha show andy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
24skidoo
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:52 am  Reply with quote
Member


Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 557

Nicholas Bullen wrote:
Just got back from a total Doss night with Andy that involved Wolves in the Throne Room, a lock-in at a nice boozer, and then Surgeon and PCM live at the House of God 16th Birthday...


'twas a Doss with a capital 'D' for sure! Very Happy

Hope the interviews go well...

Bacon fries...mmmm Wink

_________________
Iroha Bandcamp
Iroha Facebook Page
Iroha Denovali Records Page
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
24skidoo
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:56 am  Reply with quote
Member


Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 557

lewcrusher wrote:
bloody girlfriends more hassle than they are worth ended up missing the gig as nat had the flu, see you at the iroha show andy


Yep definitely. Earth are playing at The Hare in April too so might see you at that one as well...

_________________
Iroha Bandcamp
Iroha Facebook Page
Iroha Denovali Records Page
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PointyTeeth
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:16 am  Reply with quote
Member


Joined: 19 Sep 2006
Posts: 709
Location: Cork

Andy, loving the stuff on the MySpace and looking forward to the album release.

I've a small request though, any chance you could put info like tour dates etc in the blog section so I can get them in my mail?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
24skidoo
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:20 am  Reply with quote
Member


Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 557

PointyTeeth wrote:
Andy, loving the stuff on the MySpace and looking forward to the album release.

I've a small request though, any chance you could put info like tour dates etc in the blog section so I can get them in my mail?


Hey thanks - much appreciated Very Happy

Will do - I didn't realise you could do that Embarassed

_________________
Iroha Bandcamp
Iroha Facebook Page
Iroha Denovali Records Page
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lewcrusher
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:20 pm  Reply with quote
Member


Joined: 19 Aug 2008
Posts: 824
Location: Bristol UK

another iroha show has been booked
25 Mar 2009 20:00
The Croft (with Mono) Bristol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
joeki
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:27 pm  Reply with quote
Methuselah


Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Posts: 2119
Location: Antwerp, Belgium

got my shirt today : looks splendid !

now the audio to match it...

_________________
http://latenightendings.wordpress.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lewcrusher
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:41 pm  Reply with quote
Member


Joined: 19 Aug 2008
Posts: 824
Location: Bristol UK

iroha now have a new singer his name is jason
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
doomride
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:46 pm  Reply with quote
Lord Marcus Ironfist teh Twonk-bane


Joined: 19 Oct 2006
Posts: 13315
Location: Miami,Florida

http://guttershock.com/gst-280.html



New t-shirt too...has our tree-shirt idea been stolen???

_________________
"Some people never go crazy.What truly horrible lives they must lead."
-Charles Bukowski
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
underneath it all
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:39 pm  Reply with quote
Member


Joined: 21 Mar 2007
Posts: 18
Location: sheffield

doomride wrote:
http://guttershock.com/gst-280.html



New t-shirt too...has our tree-shirt idea been stolen???


would love one but there is no way Im paying $37.00 including shipping to UK.
I cant get to the 2 dates with mono either....
come on give the job to some UK t shirt makers our economy needs it Razz

_________________
underneath it all I am
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
24skidoo
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:50 pm  Reply with quote
Member


Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 557

underneath it all wrote:
doomride wrote:
http://guttershock.com/gst-280.html



New t-shirt too...has our tree-shirt idea been stolen???


would love one but there is no way Im paying $37.00 including shipping to UK.
I cant get to the 2 dates with mono either....
come on give the job to some UK t shirt makers our economy needs it Razz


All being well, the shirts should be available shortly through the Invada store here in the UK...

_________________
Iroha Bandcamp
Iroha Facebook Page
Iroha Denovali Records Page
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
24skidoo
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:51 pm  Reply with quote
Member


Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 557

Just to let you know that all three shirt designs are now available -



http://www.guttershock.com/gst-282.html

http://www.guttershock.com/gst-281.html

http://www.guttershock.com/gst-280.html

They should be available at some point from the Invada store here in the UK and we should have a few at the Birmingham and Bristol dates.

_________________
Iroha Bandcamp
Iroha Facebook Page
Iroha Denovali Records Page
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
24skidoo
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:45 pm  Reply with quote
Member


Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 557

Just to keep anybody interested up to date, coming in February 2010 on Denovali Records is an Iroha/Fragment. split EP entitled 'Bittersweet'.

Featuring 2 Iroha tracks, 2 Fragment. tracks and one Iroha/Fragment. track + remix it will be available on vinyl and CD.

_________________
Iroha Bandcamp
Iroha Facebook Page
Iroha Denovali Records Page
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JMA689
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:50 pm  Reply with quote
mode-wataaaaa


Joined: 04 Sep 2006
Posts: 6813

24skidoo wrote:
Just to keep anybody interested up to date, coming in February 2010 on Denovali Records is an Iroha/Fragment. split EP entitled 'Bittersweet'.

Featuring 2 Iroha tracks, 2 Fragment. tracks and one Iroha/Fragment. track + remix it will be available on vinyl and CD.


sweet!

_________________
2FRAIL
Avalanche on Play

Lemmy Kilmister wrote:
'In my life so far, I have discovered that there are really only two kinds of people: those who are for you, and those who are against you. Learn to recognize them, for they are often and easily mistaken for each other.'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monotremata
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:55 pm  Reply with quote
bent on world D.A.R.mination!


Joined: 05 Sep 2006
Posts: 11089
Location: 22 Acacia Ave.

24skidoo wrote:
Just to keep anybody interested up to date, coming in February 2010 on Denovali Records is an Iroha/Fragment. split EP entitled 'Bittersweet'.

Featuring 2 Iroha tracks, 2 Fragment. tracks and one Iroha/Fragment. track + remix it will be available on vinyl and CD.


Rad I can start saving money to actually buy some new records next year hehe.


Hey ya know one of my ex's is dating the dude that runs Guttershock.com..
I wonder if I could get him to do some Monotremata shirts.

_________________
mick j harris wrote:
full mongoose launch attack voodle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
timeless
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:02 pm  Reply with quote
Member


Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 891
Location: Liverpool,UK

The song on your myspace sounds good looking forward to it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
joeki
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:29 pm  Reply with quote
Methuselah


Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Posts: 2119
Location: Antwerp, Belgium

two of my favourite bands teaming up? Oh man I cannot wait for this, this news alone is a nice chrismass present !

_________________
http://latenightendings.wordpress.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
24skidoo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:27 pm  Reply with quote
Member


Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 557

Bittersweet EP tracklisting -

1. Wish Upon A Star - Iroha
2. Something's Got To Give - Iroha
3. Bittersweet - Iroha/Fragment.
4. Turning Around - Fragment.
5. Carved In The Sand - Fragment.
6. Bittersweet (Remix)

_________________
Iroha Bandcamp
Iroha Facebook Page
Iroha Denovali Records Page
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
joeki
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:28 pm  Reply with quote
Methuselah


Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Posts: 2119
Location: Antwerp, Belgium

Turning Around is on the fragment. myspace and sounds AWESOME.
I can't wait for the rest of this EP. I hope february will come quick.

_________________
http://latenightendings.wordpress.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mind synthesis
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:08 am  Reply with quote
Guest





joeki wrote:
Turning Around is on the fragment. myspace and sounds AWESOME.
I can't wait for the rest of this EP. I hope february will come quick.


joeki wrote:
this is why I only posts in topics about Jesu...or Mick .


liar! Rolling Eyes
Back to top
Hibakusha
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:01 am  Reply with quote
Guest





I wholeheartedly approve of this collaboration. Sweet.
Back to top
joeki
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:27 am  Reply with quote
Methuselah


Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Posts: 2119
Location: Antwerp, Belgium

mind synthesis wrote:
joeki wrote:
Turning Around is on the fragment. myspace and sounds AWESOME.
I can't wait for the rest of this EP. I hope february will come quick.


joeki wrote:
this is why I only posts in topics about Jesu...or Mick .


liar! Rolling Eyes


caught redhanded Mad

_________________
http://latenightendings.wordpress.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
golem
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:57 am  Reply with quote
Member


Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 11894
Location: istanbul

joeki wrote:
mind synthesis wrote:
joeki wrote:
Turning Around is on the fragment. myspace and sounds AWESOME.
I can't wait for the rest of this EP. I hope february will come quick.


joeki wrote:
this is why I only posts in topics about Jesu...or Mick .


liar! Rolling Eyes


caught redhanded Mad


we are watchin you man, we know what every1 says and does, we look close, we inspect and then we take your souls, your pride n everything!!!

_________________
https://m4nm.bandcamp.com/album/live-kargart-vom-portal-3
https://zeleia.bandcamp.com/album/theres-nothing
http://soundcloud.com/psycho-mantis-2
www.myspace.com/proudpilot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
THA
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:50 am  Reply with quote
Guest





Hi !!!
Thanks for the kind words joeki...
Happy XMAS to you all !!!
TH.A
Back to top
Hibakusha
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:57 pm  Reply with quote
Guest





THA wrote:
Hi !!!
Thanks for the kind words joeki...
Happy XMAS to you all !!!
TH.A


Thierry!(?) So nice to get you here on the board!
And thanks for the lyrics for "Game is over"... Wink
Back to top
Jr.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:44 am  Reply with quote
just simply: musician


Joined: 20 Dec 2008
Posts: 1067
Location: Slovakia

Hibakusha wrote:
THA wrote:
Hi !!!
Thanks for the kind words joeki...
Happy XMAS to you all !!!
TH.A


Thierry!(?) So nice to get you here on the board!
And thanks for the lyrics for "Game is over"... Wink


+ 1

YEEESSSS, welcome Thierry !

_________________
http://www.newmachine.sk/
http://www.reach.sk/
http://newbreedsk.bandcamp.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
golem
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:59 am  Reply with quote
Member


Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 11894
Location: istanbul

xxjr wrote:
Hibakusha wrote:
THA wrote:
Hi !!!
Thanks for the kind words joeki...
Happy XMAS to you all !!!
TH.A


Thierry!(?) So nice to get you here on the board!
And thanks for the lyrics for "Game is over"... Wink


+ 1

YEEESSSS, welcome Thierry !


welcome sir.

_________________
https://m4nm.bandcamp.com/album/live-kargart-vom-portal-3
https://zeleia.bandcamp.com/album/theres-nothing
http://soundcloud.com/psycho-mantis-2
www.myspace.com/proudpilot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
joeki
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:30 am  Reply with quote
Methuselah


Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Posts: 2119
Location: Antwerp, Belgium

So any news on this collaboration or the iroha full length?

_________________
http://latenightendings.wordpress.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
24skidoo
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:29 am  Reply with quote
Member


Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 557

Hey Joeki, thanks for the interest...

The Iroha/Fragment split is coming out on Denovali. Everything has been completed - mastering, artwork etc - so it shouldn't be too long. It'll be on vinyl (gatefold sleeve) and CD..

The album has been fully re-mastered and we're just waiting on release details/formats etc. It's still going to be on Invada Very Happy

_________________
Iroha Bandcamp
Iroha Facebook Page
Iroha Denovali Records Page
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Panasonic Youth
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:38 am  Reply with quote
NO FUTURE. UTOPIA NOW.


Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Posts: 2336

Can't wait. Also, come to Leeds/Manchester/Huddersfield goddammit, Andy!

I could actually very easily get you a gig in Huddersfield but I doubt anyone would show up as promotion isn't Bar 1.22's strong point...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bluebear
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:30 pm  Reply with quote
Member


Joined: 26 Jul 2009
Posts: 268
Location: Burnley, NW England

Panasonic Youth wrote:
Can't wait. Also, come to Leeds/Manchester/Huddersfield goddammit, Andy!

I could actually very easily get you a gig in Huddersfield but I doubt anyone would show up as promotion isn't Bar 1.22's strong point...


I second this! All of those locations are very accesable for me (since I live in Burnley).

Would love to see Iroha live.

_________________
Last.fm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
lewcrusher
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:20 am  Reply with quote
Member


Joined: 19 Aug 2008
Posts: 824
Location: Bristol UK

Glad to see its still on invada, was going to ask paul about that but aint seen him in a while. Last time was at a anaal nathrakth show in bristol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
24skidoo
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:39 pm  Reply with quote
Member


Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 557

We'd love to play some Northern dates at some point. We'll hopefully be playing a lot more live once we've got these releases out...

_________________
Iroha Bandcamp
Iroha Facebook Page
Iroha Denovali Records Page
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
24skidoo
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:34 pm  Reply with quote
Member


Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 557

Just to let you know there's a brand new Iroha song up on MySpace entitled 'Fallen Angel'...

_________________
Iroha Bandcamp
Iroha Facebook Page
Iroha Denovali Records Page
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lewcrusher
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:18 am  Reply with quote
Member


Joined: 19 Aug 2008
Posts: 824
Location: Bristol UK

oh i like

Drinkage at the croft andy or are you driving?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
24skidoo
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:52 am  Reply with quote
Member


Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 557

It would be rude not to...

Wink

_________________
Iroha Bandcamp
Iroha Facebook Page
Iroha Denovali Records Page
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
All times are GMT

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 3 of 7
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AVALANCHERS Forum Index  ~  AVALANCHERS Discussion Board

Post new topic  Reply to topic



Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB and Ad Infinitum v1.06